LandingCube was made to help Amazon sellers grow their business. The way we do that is creating landing pages to leverage traffic sources outside of Amazon. And ultimately to gain some independence from Amazon by building email lists. But our tool is only one slice of the pie for sellers who want to grow their business. This post provides three resources from around the web that we hope will help you in growing your online business.
Predictions: E-commerce in 2018
You’ll want to stay ahead of the curve to grow your business. In this first article from Forbes, you’ll get a glimpse into what the best and brightest in the e-commerce world think is in store for the year to come. What do they predict? Here’s a rundown.
- Shoppers will increasingly shop online, and there will be an influx of new e-commerce entrepreneurs.
- Chatbots, fueled by artificial intelligence and blockchain technology, will make more of an impact in e-commerce.
- Retail will become more personalized
- Amazon will continue to gobble up market share.
- And video content will help brands stand out from the crowd.
Check out the full article here.
For many, selling on Amazon is a one-person affair. But after you’ve had some success and grown to a certain level, hiring additional help is a must.
Hiring freelancers and virtual assistants (VAs) can be a real headache. I’ve used Upwork, all the traditional job sites, and even my own Facebook friends to try to find decent candidates. And while I have had some great help, I’ve also had some nightmare scenarios. And even for the VAs that turned out to be rock stars, it was a hassle to go through interview after interview to find quality help.
Then, I found FreeeUp, a company who is making the process of finding assistants work so much easier. They do much of the work for you, by putting candidates through their own rigorous vetting process to make sure the freelancers are of top-notch. And if an assistant leaves, they provide for switching costs. Essentially, they make the process of hiring virtual assistants as seamless as possible.
You can check out FreeeUp’s guide to hiring virtual assistants here.
Limiting Beliefs of New Amazon Sellers
In this third and final resource, Nate McCallister of Entreresource.com describes 7 beliefs that are holding back new Amazon sellers. Here’s a rundown of the constructive principles to have, instead of the limiting beliefs:
- Sometimes the effort put in to make $1 is not worth it.
- Don’t be so certain that products bought from retail stores are authentic & don’t make false claims
- “Never create a new listing for a product to avoid competition on another.”
- Make sure both the description & picture of the listing actually matches the product.
- Sales Rank is not a perfect indicator of sales velocity.
- Two sellers can mutually benefit each other.
- If an item isn’t selling well, you may have to lower the price. Cut your losses
Check out the full post here.
There are so many things that go into growing an Amazon business. From anticipating trends, to hiring quality assistants (to help you “work on” your business rather than “work in” your business), to making sure you have the right mindset. At LandingCube, we aim to provide you with resources to make all this happen.
RANK LIKE A PRO
Discover a better way to rank products from Facebook & Google Ads, with LandingCube
promo & rebate pages. Try it free for 21 days.