Our goal at LandingCube is to give you the tools to grow your Amazon business and build assets that make your business more robust. Our tool is only one slice of the pie. So below we’ve provided 3 blog posts from around the web to help you out.
CPC Strategy published a blog post on 7 trends to expect in retail this year:
- Voice-first shopping
- Customers will browse AND shop via mobile (in past years, browsing has been high on mobile, but shopping hadn’t caught up. This year it will, they predict).
- More brick-and-mortar stores will close, and those that don’t will shift to more of a show-room, integrating online stores.
- Supply chains will become more transparent
- More and more data will be available throughout the customer lifestyle, which means analytics will become ever more sophisticated.
- Customer experiences will become even more personalized.:
- Amazon is going to change – along the lines of incentivized reviews being banned in 2016. CPC Strategy thinks Amazon will make it easier for newer products to gain traction, whereas banning incentivized reviews (while good overall) made it harder for new listings to gain reviews.
Check out the full post by clicking here
How will email change in 2018? This is a question posed in MarketingProfs recent blog article.
- Better search functions and integrating artificial intelligence to utilize more data, while making the experience more seamless and intuitive.- Smarter & easier notifications to filter out the noise and focus only on what’s important.
- Clickthrough rates will become less important, as video & surveys (and other things that marketers want their email readers to do) will be more easily embedded into the emails themselves.
- Video will become more important in email- but a message in video form will only be effective if other forms cannot communicate the message.
- Tips: experiment with interactive email (but make sure it is relevant though, don’t just make it interactive for the sake of being flashy); personalization – again only if you can pull it off well- this takes a lot of data. In theory, it’s great to deliver content that is specific to a person’s needs, but this takes a lot of data & good AI.
How to differentiate your brand from the competition? This was the topic of a blog post recently published by WebRetailer.com. Check out the post here. Below is a bullet-point list of the top ways.
- Content- create content that sets your brand apart.
- Buying in bulk (if you got the capital- go for it!)-
- Advanced tech. promotions/gamification (BOGO, points programs, referral programs)-
- Sell unique products that you design and manufacture (private label)-
- Advanced personalization & recommendations-
- Create a strong value proposition within your category (what problem do you uniquely solve? Or how do you uniquely solve your customer’s problem?)
Hustle hard. Stay ahead of the curve. And sell on!
RANK LIKE A PRO
Discover a better way to rank products from Facebook & Google Ads, with LandingCube
promo & rebate pages. Try it free for 21 days.